Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Grandpa's poop incounter

A few days ago a friend invited me to go on a walk with her, so my mother watched Carson. i told her that i wouldn't be to long but we went and walked through my new house and i was gone longer then i expected. i hurried home and i was not surprised to see that grandpa ( my dad) was holding Carson. After being home for about 15 min, my dad kept saying that Carson's back was wet. We told him that he was not wet and kept watching TV. then..... my dad held Carson up and i could see the little brown showing through his Pj's. for all of you that know my dad he freaked. it was so funny. he washed his hand and sanitized them i don't know how many time. it was so funny to watch. needless to say right after Carson had a bath (it was that bad) he was right back playing with Grandpa.

1 comment: